After spending years working as guides, in the mountains as well as in the deserts, we felt like creating cultural trips based on the discovery of Morocco’s diversity: its landscapes, its cities, its mountains, its dunes, its architecture, its habits and traditions, its arts and crafts, its popular music, its fine cuisine, and so much more! « The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page » said Saint Augustine. To live this new experience, we offer you a large choice of trips that will enable you to discover this land of a thousand faces through:
- Its various influences (Berber, Arabic, African, Islamic, Jewish…)
- Its patchwork of architecture marked by various dynasties
- Its cities and their distinctive local colors (Marrakech, Fes, Essaouira, Rabat, Meknes, Chefchaouen, Tangier, Essaouira, Eljadida …)
- Its abundance and diversity of landscapes marked by the mountain (High and Middle Atlas, Dades Gorges, Valley of Roses, Ouzoud waterfalls…), the deserts (of dunes and rocks), and the sea (Atlantic and Mediterranean)!
- Its festivals (sacred music, Gnawa, Popular Arts…)
- Its traditions well known for nourishing both the body and the mind (massages, hammams, craftsmanship, cooking…)
- Its various kinds of accommodation (tents, Kasbahs, riads…)
And all this over the course of trekking tours in groups, with your family, your friends…according to the way you choose to travel! Customize your trip! We offer you full flexibility and will be happy to help you work on your holidays so that you can make the most of your visit.